Site Area (sqm)
Total GLA (sqm)
Number of Buildings
A single-storey industrial and warehousing park in Chennai, comprising three blocks with a total leasable area of 423,036 sq ft of existing, occupied space.
Located on the NH 32, the park is India’s first Indian Green Building Council (IGBC) Gold (Stage 1) certified Green Township. It is in a product-specific Special Economic Zone and Domestic Tariff Area and has a co-located social and residential infrastructure.
The property is strategically located with access to the Government-approved Chennai-Bangalore industrial corridor and Chennai, one of India’s largest ports.
Site Features / Facilities
- Single storey logistics and manufacturing park 50km south of Chennai CBD
- Located on NH 32, India’s first IGBC Gold (Stage 1) certified Green Township
- Clear height ≥ 11m; Floor Loading 6T/sqm ; ≥ 30m truck court
- Mahindra World City houses more than 64 transnational companies
- Existing customer network includes NCR Corporation, Nexteer Automotive and Arvos Energy
Mahindra World City, plot. 6, Chengalpattu, Chennai