Available Space From (sqm)
Total GLA (sqm)
Huntingwood Logistics Estate offers world-class A-Grade multi-storey warehousing and office accommodation across a site area of 254,750 sqm. The estate offers tenancies across three precincts (West, Central and East), ranging in size from 5,000 sqm to 40,000 sqm. With prominent exposure and immediate access to the M4 Motorway and the Great Western Highway, the estate provides excellent transportation links to Greater Metropolitan Sydney, positioning occupiers close to the end customer.
Huntingwood Logistics Estate offers flexibility in design and sets the benchmark in multi-storey logistics excellence. These A-Grade tenancies embrace operational efficiencies, providing a rare opportunity to maximise the effectiveness of a best-in-class, last mile distribution solution. With current tenants Asahi, Volvo, Toll, Metcash, Arnott’s and Hitachi in the Huntingwood Precinct, this is a thriving logistics hub.
Greater Huntingwood is one of Australia’s premier industrial and logistics locations, servicing one of Sydney’s most dynamic growth corridors.
Site Features / Facilities
- Targeting a 5 Star Green Star Design rating
- All weather loading, minimum 15m cantilevered awnings
- Clearance heights of 13.7m ridge height / 11.1m springing height
- 35m wide heavy-duty hardstand, suitable for B-double, Semi and Rigid Vehicles
- 8.0 tonne post load to warehouse floors sabs
- ESFR Sprinkler System
- High quality, Open Planned Two-Level Offices (Air-Conditioned)
- Operating 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Flexible warehouse design
- Separate truck, car and pedestrian access
- Secure hardstand area for overnight truck/trailer parking
Augusta Street, Huntingwood NSW