Available Space From (sqm)
Total GLA (sqm)
The 26.7 hectare site is located on Archbold Road in Eastern Creek; one of Sydney’s key industrial suburbs which is experiencing increasing demand from food and beverage, e-commerce, and logistics occupiers. The site benefits from direct access to Sydney’s arterial road network and its close proximity to Western Sydney Airport.
LOGOS will develop the site into a multi tenanted, prime logistics estate, offering over 95,000sqm of gross lettable area to suit the requirements of a range of potential occupiers. The Estate will be delivered in accordance with the Group’s ESG strategy and support LOGOS’ net zero ambitions. Initiatives will include maximising rooftop solar opportunities with a minimum system capacity of 700kW and 3.6 hectares of land dedicated for bush regeneration and revegetation. The Estate will also target a 5 Star Green Star rating.
Industrial vacancies in the Outer Precincts of Sydney are currently less than 0.1% and substantial landholdings, such as the Eastern Creek Logistics Estate, are key in supporting the strong demand for industrial and logistics space with superior access to Sydney’s arterial road network. Prominent tenants in the locality include Fisher & Paykel, H&M Warehouse, DB Schenker, Kmart DC and Bunnings DC.
Site Features / Facilities
- Targeting 5 Star Green Star Design and As Built certification
- Minimum 15m-metre cantilevered awnings - all weather loading
- On grade roller shutters and recessed docks
- 13.7m ridge height/11.1m springing height
- 35m wide heavy-duty hardstand, suitable for B-double, Semi and Rigid Vehicles
- 8.0 tonne Post Load to Warehouse floor slabs
- ESFR Sprinkler System
- High quality, Open Planned Two-Level Offices (Air-Conditioned)
- Operating 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Flexible warehouse design
- Separate truck, car and pedestrian access
- Secure hardstand area for overnight truck/trailer parking, temporary storage
Lot 101-103, Archbold Rd, Eastern Creek NSW